The "Tigers" were a European-based aerobatic team of the Royal Canadian Air Force.
In August 1953, No. 439 (Tiger) Squadron formed a four-ship aerobatic team flying Canadair F-86 Sabre aircraft.
The team's first official airshow was part of the Battle of Britain memorial for Canadian personnel at the station in North Luffenham.
The Tigers aerobatic team were disbanded in May 1954.