Soon after the disbandment of the "Aces Four" display team, in August 1957, a second Hellenic Air Force aerobatic team named "Hellenic Flame" was founded from within 341 Squadron based in Tanagra. The team initially flew with five Canadair CL-13 Mk.2 (F-86F Sabre) aircraft in their displays and then later with seven aircraft.
Their planes were given a blue, white and red color scheme. After numerous airshows in Greece, France, West Germany, Italy and Turkey, the team disbanded in September 1964.
In July 1967, a "New Hellenic Flame" aerobatic team equipped with five Northrop F-5A Freedom Fighters was formed from 337 Squadron. Unfortunately, after just two public demonstrations, at the end of that year the team was disbanded.